I hope I do not know this person and it's not a joke...
This is from AL, Male, 24, Miami no picture and no myspace "friends"
"whats da matter u can't call nobody sarah. I could of been ur baby dadi. get at me"
The dadi gives it a fun ethnic flair that is so Miami!!
Hours later... I found out the message was even better than I had imagined; I DO know this person. When he had told me he was just "drinkin' and moe-lestin'" I knew it was truly the one and only Al Gilmore, a smooth-ladies man who has remained somewhat of a mystery since high school graduation. Al-coholic and Moe-Lester are his psuedonyms. In our high school yearbook he left his "testament" to his girl Corona (which I had to change to Carina). But my favorite Gilmore moment is this...
Senior year of high school he walks into 711 to buy some beer.
The man asks him for id. Gilmore slams a condom down on the counter, "Here is my damn id!"
"That will be $6.99 sir"
3 comments:
Ah, the ever so great spam mail has finally breached the walls of MySpace and Friendster. Wait till you get the lovely spammers. My box is freaking flooded with those things.
That is fucking hilarious. Love the new layout, btw.
And who's Ken? Hiiii Ken!
I'm Ken!! I'm the guy other than her 5 friends that actually reads this blog. :) BTW, what's your myspace name? I'll look you up and add. "Who's Stacia???" HI Stacia!
Post a Comment