Tuesday, May 29, 2007

And we're back...

I thought my return to blogging would be more spectacular than this, but comme d'habitude here is my half-assed effort.
I've been laughing about this ALL day for some reason, so I had to share. One of my favorite black gossip blogs, bossip.com, posted some pictures of the Miss Universe contestants from African and Carribbean countries. I'm scrolling along looking at some hot buttered up broads like...
And then here comes Miss Nigeria to the tune of, "One of these things is not like the others...":

Mean-mugging, badly weaved and with scrunchies for bracelets (when everyone else gets five or six)... I love it! It's a polaroid compared to glamour shots, no wonder she is so pissed. I'm glad to see a woman who is keeping dark lip liner/light lipstick alive. She's the only one wearing a sash and she ain't too happy about it.

Here's the full link.

So I'm not sure why I find this so funny, but then I look at her face and it all comes back to me.
(it might have something to do with the fact that I have been drugged up looking like I have an extra chromosome for the last five days)

No comments: