my dad's lofty goal since day one).
Do you ever forget to swipe your card in the subway turn-style, and then walk into the bar really really hard?
I made quasi-tacos for lunch today. Delicious for me, bad news for my officemates.
What are the chances that I will have an annoying over-achieving outspoken
classmate with a martyr complex? The odds are in their favor, not mine.
It's hot as balls out today. I love this expression, even though everyone knows that balls are two to three degrees cooler than body temperature. Oh EVERYONE knows that.
(What does that remind me of? The British Office?)
I once smoked and was sent to the door to pay Chinese delivery man, despite my hatred of communicating with strangers in such a condition. When I was trying to pay him I paused for what seemed like five minutes, but in reality was more like 10 seconds, and I apologized for the delay. I apologized for my mental delay! I shouldn't be exposed to the public.
No comments:
Post a Comment