Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blame It On Marlon Part 2

Who knew Twitter was actually useful!? Because I found this this morning - make sure his captions come up.

And apparently this is what Wil Wheaton has to say about it:

Wil Wheaton says, "Paul Sheer's photos of his favorite items from the Michael Jackson auction are amusing, puzzling, hilarious, surreal, disturbing, and have that "horrific car crash that I can't look away from" quality that we've come to expect from anything associated with Michael Jackson."

(Yes, Wil Wheaton - The one and only Gordie Lachance! We live in a world where we can hear Wil Wheaton's thoughts on someone from Best Week Ever who went to see Michael Jackson's garage sale.)

It's hard to narrow down my favorite picture. Highlights include:

The ugliest dolls on the planet
The wax figure with upkempt facial hair and eyeliner
The poster with famous people wearing Michael Jackson sun glasses (not beause it's weird but because I think it's really awesome)
MJ's creative fingerpainting
The sexual chemistry between the blonde boy carrying the girl in the yellow dress

It's hard to find something I do not like - I've watched the slide show at least 5 times already.

No comments: