On my ride home in the snow.. avoiding sudden death I pondered...
Did Ray Charles resent Stevie Wonder? "No! I AM the blind black piano player!" ;)
Is it just me or does Rob Thomas' new song sound similar to Joe's 'Stutter'? An obscure reference ,yes, but think about it.
The new Snoop & Pharrell song sounds very reminscent of 1980's Stevie Wonder.
Since when should rap vocals by other artists be used as the hook? I don't love T.I's hit but Cassidy's song is actually terrible.
"But you can take my information if you taking drugs,cause I can sell raid to a bug.I'm a hustler I can sell salt to a slug"
"C-A-double S-I-D-Y cause I became the best when B-I-G died the kid do it big like P-U-N cuse I'm nice P-A-C with the P-E-N."
I wish Big & Pac actually were alive if only to bitch slap the kid.
I HATE when magazines like Cosmo tell you obvious shit and make it sound like new and exciting advice. "5 Ways To Turn Your Man On: 1) Wear sexy underwear..." GET OUT!!! This WHOLE time I thought my grandma's girdle was doing the trick!
No comments:
Post a Comment