Monday, December 05, 2005

The Joy of Friendster

I'd like to think that people get as many random friendster messages as I do. Recently, I've come to notice that I have been receiving a considerable amount of messages from asian men and women (married and otherwise -noteably, many Fillipino nationals or their American kin).
I thought I'd share some of the fun ones I have recieved.
hi, u r so sweet and cute and pretty, r u planning
to come to visit Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?if so, we
can meet up. i will bring u have a sight seeing.
my hp is 006-0122188239

hi!!! i think ur cool!! hope i can be ur friend!!! can i
add u up? anyway, here's my e-add:
jenniferqnt_0301@yahoo.com........thanx in
advance and GodBless!!! ;D

Hey

I read your profile and I noticed that you also like
sarcasm. Based on this one fact I figure we
should chat or something. Email me back if you
want to talk.

(I hope he, in fact, was being sarcastic)

holla

Dix Hills.
You and me would be perfect cuz my dick is as
large as a big hill.


I'm just like Brad Pitt (you said you liked him) in many
ways...I mean I look just like him...if you pass me
in a car going about 100 mph....so there you have
it.....don't let fate down..yes Sarah, fate itself has
brought me into your life. You know...we're like
meant to be just like Brad and Jen...ok bad
example, but you know what I mean!!!

Gary

hey
:your beautiful
hi
nice hair
Umm...

I was sort of sorting people out in random. I saw
you. I love the name Sarah and thought you're
beautiful. Is it ever possible that I could become a
friend of yours? Give or take. (:-)




Subject:hi there..
Message:hi..
hmm.. b friends?
:)
how are you you look cute in this picture so what are the secrets behind your beauty

No comments: