Thursday, April 13, 2006

He likes to party all the time..party all the time

For anyone who didn't believe it when I told them my Dad saw Eddie Murphy have homosexual sex in an alley.. here are the words from the man himself (I wish I could make up stuff this good)

Believe it or don't? Uncle Ricky and I drove car 117 in Roosevelt. "Mr. Hicks" bar on Nassau rd. was prone to stick-ups. We drove behind the bldg. and saw a suspicious Van. We approached the Van with guns drawn. We saw a guy getting hit in the breezer by another guy. We checked them out. The pitcher was a guy named Jerome, the Catcher was Eddie Murphy of # 33 Cottage Pl. Roosevelt. Eddie was recently caught with a transformer in his car in Hollywood.
Howard Stern grew up in Roosevelt. Dr. J, Julius Irving, Basketball lived there. I shot Gladstone Greenwood(drug dealer) at 303 Nassau Rd. I made 1000 arrests in "The Velt". we called it Hamsterdam. The funnest time of my life.

1 comment:

dazzlingdimwit said...

That had me chuckling. Good stuff.