
From: H00daWill, I aM a F00L`S loVeR*
Excuse myself love!
Pardon Myself,Excuse me if you where busy,but after viewing your page taken a liken to what i see & seein what i like! Leaves me with no choice but to speak my peace.I go by the name of Will if you must know? Now furthermore since i have your univited attention. Whats your status? Whats your profession? With that in a nutshell Please take this greeting into some consideration and get at me.
if your pigheaded disregard the this message !!!
Is this supposed to be some Def Jam poetry shit?
This Tia's man and I've never been so jealous!

my name is da'mere just wanted to let u know sumthing DAMMM U CUTE ,, WIT THEM BEDROOMEYES DAMM LET ME PLAY IN YA HAIR MMMM IF I WAS TO GET AN DAY WIT U ,, FORGET THAT AN YEAR.. DAMM IF U GOT AN BOYFRIEND I HOPE THE PARADE COMES TO TOWN AND THE ANIMALS RUN OVER HIM SO THEN U CAN COME TO ME AND CRY ON MY SHOULDER ... just playing ,, if u get an chance hit me back .... peace love ...
This boy needs a crucial lesson in "a" vs. "an," AN impediment I have never seen before. By parade does he mean circus? The last parade I saw with elephants was in Disney's Robin Hood but who knows what they do in the red states.
No comments:
Post a Comment